Here are five websites that may be of interest in your studies. They have been selected according to the criteria described in Finding a Credible Website.
Amateur Athletic Foundation of Los Angeles
- The AAF operates the largest sports research library in North America, the Paul Ziffren Sports Resource Center and is converting portions of its traditional library collection to digital format. Free access is provided to all digital publications including full-text documents.
Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sports
- A non-profit organization independent from sport organizations and government, the CCES is concerned with a range of issues important to sport and society.
Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute
- A national research agency concerned with advising, educating, and informing Canadians and professionals about the importance of leading healthy, active lifestyles.
Coaching Association of Canada
- Find information related to coaching including the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP). There are also useful resources in the Women In Coaching section.
Scholarly Sports Sites
- An information guide from the University of Calgary Library offering links to a wide variety of information sources related to physical health and sports.