1) Click Sites and find Queer Peel Oral History Project.
2) Click Pages on the left bar. You will see the pages that Professor Brown has already created.
3) Go to the page that you are asked to edit.
1) When you include text, choose HTML.
★ IMPORTANT ★
When you copy and paste text from a Microsoft Word file, don't simply paste it. Choose Paste and Match Style.
This is because a number of unnecessary code will be copied and make the source page messy.
1) Choose HTML to include interview videos.
2) Click inside the box to see Source. After clicking Source, include the same Embed Code from MyMedia.
1) Choose Item chowcase for posters, articles, and photos.
2) Click Add attachment to see the items that you have already added. After clicking an item, also check Options (Thumbnail type and Show attachment title).
★ You can view the actual page by clicking View ★
3) When you finish editing, make sure to save the page.