The UofT ChemDraw site license is renewed each November, meaning that you will need to renew your software each year by following the instructions below. Our license supports the previous 2 versions - we do recommend that you upgrade at some point though you do not need to do it immediately. If you are using version 16 or lower, you must upgrade.
After November, you can no longer renew your subscription with these instructions and must download a new copy by following the installation instructions.
1. To renew your subscription, open Chemdraw.
You may get a message saying your subscription needs to be renewed.
Just close the window with the X - do not click on OK! Your ChemDraw window should then appear.
2. Go to "Help" on the toolbar on PCs and the ChemDraw tab on Macs
3. Choose "Activate ChemDraw Professional"
4. The activate window should open with all the fields filled except for Organization (optional). Leave this screen open while you retrieve the activation code from the PerkinElmer Flexnet site.
5. Next you will need to log on the Flexnet page (where you downloaded the software originally)
6, Once logged in, the newest renewal called ChemDraw Professional Site Subscription will be listed first on the homepage. Copy the Product Activation Code on the right-hand side.
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions.