A Research Poster is a popular means to communicate research information to a general audience. The best posters combine a general summary of research with tables, graphs, and photos that will enlighten the reader and hopefully generate discussion.
Why make a Research Poster?
1. What is the key message from the research that you want to highlight to an audience?
2. Who will be the audience at the Conference/Poster Session?
3. Along with text, what visual components (graphs, images, etc) do you need to support the poster theme?
4. What size should your poster be?
5. What software do you want to create the poster with?