1. H. S. M Coxeter, “Introduction to Geometry Second Edition”, John Wiley & Sons, INC., 1989.
2. Arthur Baragar, “A Survey of Classical and Modern Geometries”, Prentice Hall, 2001.
3. Alfred S. Posamentier, “Advanced Euclidean Geometry: Excursions for Secondary Teachers and Students", John Wiley & Sons, INC., 2012.
4. Gerard A. Venema, “Foundation of Geometry”, second edition, Pearson, 2012.
5. Daina Taimina, “Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes”, A K Peters, Ltd., 2002.
6. John R. Silvester, “Geometry Ancient & Modern”, Oxford, 2001.
Find more books in the library catalogue.
University of Toronto Scarborough Library
1265 Military Trail, Toronto, ON M1C 1A4 Canada
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved.