This assignment calls on you to use the electronic research resources of the Library at the University of Toronto Mississauga to locate three (3) reliable sources of information on the topic of prehistoric symbolic behaviour. At least one (1) of these sources of information must come from a peer-reviewed journal.
Your annotated bibliography should:
1. Provide proper citation for three (3) reliable sources of information using the formats of the American Psychological Association;
2. Demonstrate that you have clearly understood the topics discussed within each source of information, and any arguments or conclusions presented by the author(s);
3. Each citation should be followed by two (2) short paragraphs: the first paragraph should briefly summarize the goals and findings of the authors; the second paragraph should evaluate the usefulness of this source in informing your understanding of prehistoric human behaviour;
4. Be well-organized, typewritten and double-spaced: six (6) paragraphs in total, and no more than 1000 words;
5. Please include a title page with your name and student number in your submission.