During the period the library space remains closed, I will try to feature resources in this guide that are either available electronically, or accessible through the Curbside Pickup Service, or the HathiTrust Digital Library.
If you want to look for titles that are made available digitally to the University of Toronto students, faculty and staff through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) while our physical libraries are closed, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to https://www.hathitrust.org/
2. Click the "Log In" button on the top right hand corner
3. Select "University of Toronto" from the dropdown list
4. Log in with your UTORid
5. Start your search, and check off the option "Full view only" under the search box
6. After finding the title you need, you will see a 'temporary access' link in the catalogue record for your book.
1. Go to UTL's catalogue page
2. Type in key words like "Chinese in Canada" or "Chinese Canadian", etc.
3. You will see results in different item categories. See here for an example of the result page.
If you visit Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library, find the F section, where you will find most of our collection on the history of Chinese Canadians.
If you visit other University of Toronto Libraries, use the following call number guide to help you navigate their print collection on the history of Chinese Canadians.
|Topics (History of Chinese Canadians)||Call number section|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||FC2200 C5|
|New Brunswick||FC2500 C5|
|Nova Scotia||FC2350 C5|
|CANADIAN NORTHWEST||FC3230 C5|
|BRITISH COLUMBIA||FC3850 C5|
|NORTHWEST TERRITORIES||FC4200 C5|
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions.