1. To renew ChemBioDraw versions, you first need to retrieve your registration code. Logon to the Cambridgesoft site with your email and password.
2. Go to "My Downloads" in the right hand side column.
3. Copy the registration code for the current version if it has not expired.
4. If it has expired, you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address, your platform (Mac), and serial number and request a new registration code. You should get a response within 24 hours. Then you can continue the renewal.
5. To renew your subscription, open Chemdraw. You might get this message
Just close the window with the X - do not click on OK! Your Chemdraw window should then appear.
2. Go to "ChemDraw" on the toolbar
3. Choose "Activate ChemDraw Professional"
4. The activate window should open with all the fields filled except for Company (optional) and registration code. Paste the registration code from step 3 (the Mac version of this screen will include a registration code field)
5. Click on "Activate over Internet".
6. Check your new expiry date by repeating steps 2 and 3 but clicking on "About ChemDraw Professional" instead. The new date should be next November.
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions.