In order to refine your topic, design your annotated bibliography, and write your essay proposal and paper, you can:
1) Consult scholarly Reference sources - online or in print (See "Mystery Fiction: Selected Sources" for a list of Reference sources to consult)
2) Find scholarly books by searching the UTL Library Catalogue
3) Use Journal Article Databases to find scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles (See "Mystery Fiction: Selected Sources" for a list of relevant Databases to search)
4) Mine or analyze the Bibliography or Works Cited of a relevant chapter or journal article, for additional relevant resources
1) A great deal of scholarly informaiton is still not available freely over on the Web
2) Peer-review is the epitome of scholarly information. Not all Scholarly information is peer-reviewed though.