1. Go to Screencast-O-Matic.
2. Sign in at the top right corner.
3. Click on Start Recording
Note: you can either download the installer, or have it launch separately.
4. Select your recording preferences within the dotted frame.
5. Keep an eye on the length of your recording in the time bar - recordings can be a maximum of 15 minutes:
6. Click the pause button to stop the screencast. From here, you can continue to record (by clicking on Rec) or click on Done for sharing options.
7. Select how you would like to share your screencast.
The first document contains set-up and step-by-step instructions for Screencast-O-Matic, as well as tips and accessibility considerations when creating screencasts.
The second document has an example of a click path, and a template that you can use for your screencast planning.
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved.