Start at the library homepage
On the following page, click where it says 'View all catalogue records'
To narrow your search, use some of the "Refine results" options on the left hand side of the search results page:
Click on 'Publication Date' to reorder the list with the most recently published books at the top.
Scroll down to the yellow Language tab. Click the + sign to right to expand the list. Click 'View more' to see all the languages appearing in your results.
1. The number in the first column is the call number. It's found on the spine of the book & the book is organized on the shelf according to this number.
2. The second column tells you which library the book is held in.
3. The third column tells you where in the library the book is located e.g. stacks
4. The button tells you if the book is available or signed out.
5. The button is where you click to connect to an online resource. If you are connecting from off campus you will be prompted to enter your UTORid & password.
6. The button allows you to read reviews or the table of contents of a book if they are available.
Start at the library homepage. Hover your cursor over 'Quick links' & select 'Course reserves.'
Click on the reserve item you need. Write down the call number on the far left hand side but also take note of 1) the library and 2) the location of the item within the library e.g. (course reserves or stacks).
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved.