1. Click here to go to Google Scholar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Under Library Links, type University of Toronto
4. Click Find Library
5. Click the box, University of Toronto Libraries - Get It! U of Toronto
6. If you use Refworks, check '...import citations into Refworks'
7. Click Save Preferences
8. If the item is available at UofT, you will see check for print at UofT in your Google Scholar search results.
For more help, try:
Google Scholar Advanced Search Tips
Gerstein Science Information Centre
9 King's College Circle
Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved.