To find a book in the library:
1. Look up the title.
The Lubicon Lake Nation : indigenous knowledge and power
simply enter the title and click "go."
3. Click on the title that you want.
4. Note the library that the book is located in, and the call number. Use the call number to find the book on the shelf. In Robarts Library, a chart at the elevator will tell you which floor your book is on. In this example, a call number that starts with 'E' would be found on the 9th floor:
Call Number: E99 .C88 M387 2008
residential schools canada
(to find a biography of Anna Mae Aquash)
1. Use the side menus in the library catalogue to focus your results: for example, you can choose the language, the library, the kind of material (eg., video), author (to find books on the topic by a particular author)
2. You may need to try your search a few times with different terms for aboriginal, to find everything.
For example: self-government aboriginal
3. If you have more than one keyword, try doing your search in two steps. For example:
Step one, enter:
Step two, enter:
canada, click on 'within results,' and then click on search.
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions.