- Includes DrugPoints (formerly called USP DI Drug Information for the Health Care Professional), USP DI Detailed Drug Information for the Consumer, Physician's Desk Reference (PDR), and Index Nominum.
- Includes AHFS Drug Information and King Guide to Parenteral Admixtures
- Over 1000 books, including Brigg's Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, 5 Minute Consults series, Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests, Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, and Manual of Pediatric Therapeutics.
Elsevier Science Direct
- Includes the following book series: Advances in Drug Research, Advances in Medicinal Chemistry, Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Advances in Pharmacology, Advances in Phytomedicine, Methods in Enzymology and Pharmacochemistry Library. Many encyclopedias including Comprehensive Medicinal Chemistry II, Comprehensive Toxicology, Encyclopeida of Biological Chemistry, and Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs.
- Includes Indian Medicinal Plants: an illustrated dictionary, Drug discovery and evaluations pharmacological assays, and hundreds of ebooks in pharmacy and other health science topics.
- You can browse by subject ->Click on Medicine and then on Pharmacy and materia medica or search by book title. Includes Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacologic Basis of Therapeutics, Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, Katjung's Basic and Clinical Pharmacology and many other medical texts.
Thieme Electronic Book Library
- Includes texts such as Medical Microbiology, Dermatology, and Color Atlases of Biochemistry, Pathophysiology, and Pharmacology.
- Knovel provides leading science and engineering books and databases embedded with productivity tools in one online service.You are able to search all of the ebooks in the Knovel database or by individual titles. You can also browse ebook titles under various subject areas such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceuticals, etc.