1) Choose Items under RESOURCES (on the left) and
2) Click Add new item (at the top right corner).
3) To add items other than videos, select 2021 HIS221: Gaming the System - Template for Items for your Resource template and choose Image for the Class. Next, fill in each box to complete the metadata.
Note: If you are unable to find the information to fill in the blank, please leave it. Do your best to complete each section.
1) To show or upload a file, click Media and choose either URL or Upload.
Item sets are an aggregation of items and put together different items in a group. For this course, there is a two groups (item sets):
Think that there are two collections: the one consists of items/objects that were created before 1899 and the other consists of items/objects that were created after 1900.
Choosing the right item set is crucial because, if you don't choose the right one, this Item won't show up on the website.
Once you click the item set, the information appears like this.
1) If you see titles that are not HIS 221 The Middle Ages and Video Games, click the delete icon(s).
Don't forget to click Add at the top right corner of the page.