with these instructions and must download a new copy (follow Installation Instructions)
1. To renew your subscription, open Chemdraw.
You may get a message saying your subscription needs to be renewed.
Just close the window with the X - do not click on OK! Your Chemdraw window should then appear.
2. Go to "Help" on the toolbar
3. Choose "Activate ChemDraw Professional"
4. The activate window should open with all the fields filled except for Organization (optional). Leave this screen open while you retrieve the activation code from the PerkinElmer Flexnet site.
5. Next you will need to log on the Flexnet page (where you downloaded the software originally)
6, Once logged in, click on the Order History link
7. Click on the top Order Number (the newest renewal) and you will see the activation code on the right hand side. Copy that 19 digit code.
University of Toronto Libraries
130 St. George St.,Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5
About web accessibility. Tell us about a web accessibility problem.
About online privacy and data collection.
© University of Toronto. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions.