Our RefWorks hosting location is changing. Here's what you need to know.
As of July 10th, 2015, all RefWorks accounts have been successfully migrated and RefWorks is up and running.
All University of Toronto RefWorks accounts will be migrating from the Scholars Portal Canadian server to RefWorks US servers on July 9, 2015. Following the move, your references, folders, attachments and shares will remain intact.
What does this migration mean to you?
- Please change your bookmarks and use this link:
- You will log into RefWorks at http://refworks.library.utoronto.ca. Please update your bookmarks now.
- Your RefWorks account name may be changed, to make sure that it is unique on the new server. If this happens, you will receive an email notification, and you will be able to customize your new account name.
- If you use Write-N-Cite (now called ProQuest for Word), you will need to re-install it following the migration. Please follow the instructions after July 9.
- You will no longer need a Group Code to log into RefWorks.
- You will have access to a new RefWorks service, Flow.
If you have any questions or require further help, please contact us at email@example.com.