Return to Pharmacy Faculty
The Virtual Pharmacy Library consists of selected resources that are licensed by the University of Toronto Libraries or are freely available on the web. Its aim is to provide easy access to resources that complement the undergraduate pharmacy curriculum. It is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment from a healthcare professional. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or timeliness of the information provided.
Quick Links to Databases and EBM Resources
These are quick links to a selection of health and science databases and EBM Resources. For more information about databases click on the Find Articles tab and for more information about Evidence Based Medicine click on the EBM Resources tab.
Health Canada Advisories and Warnings
Follow these steps to find the passwords for the Micromedex mobile apps.
- While on-campus, click on the Micromedex link in the Quick Links box.
- Then click on Connect directly to Micromedex 2.0.
- At the top of the page, just left of centre, click on mobileMicromedex.
- There you will find instructions and passwords for 3 apps: Drug Reference; Drug Interactions; and IV Compatibility.
- NOTE: You must update the passwords on an annual basis.